Controlled lists for the public sector in Europe
These pages show esd-toolkit's standard lists which define the semantics of public sector service delivery. All lists hosted here are given under the headings below. Where lists have been implemented, hyperlinks are given.
- Service List - complete EU Service list list of services used in one or more service lists below
- England and Wales Service List- Local Government services to citizens in England and Wales
- Belgian Service List - Local Government services to citizens in Belgium
- Dutch Service List - Local Government services to citizens in the Netherlands
- German Service List - Illustrative list based on service lists for two states. The German federal system meas that there are large differences in local service provision between states.
- Norwegian Service List - Local Government services to citizens in Norway
- Scottish Service List - Local Government services to citizens in Scotland
- Swedish Service List - Local Government services to citizens in Sweden
- Function List - Functions by which services are grouped
This site is now considered live, but is under continual improvement. Lists will be periodically updated, as shown in their guidance pages, in response to user requests and research by esd-toolkit and aassociated programmes. The content and features of the site are also subject to contuinual improvement under managment of esd-toolkit's Key Information Group. Do feed back via these pages or e-mail to support if you have any specific requests.
Liability, Ownership, Protection
In advance of formal ownership terms being specified, please consider everything in this site to be owned by esd-toolkit or third party organisations and not duplicated outside the site without attribution. Terms will be specified to encourage re-use whilst protecting the interests of third parties. No guarantees are made on the completeness, accuracy or suitableness for purpose of content.